25 September 2005

Atomisation of Concepts - a Jerry Fodor Idea


Concepts by Jerry Fodor is looking like a very good book. He takes the perspective of presenting concepts, within a cognitive system, as being basically atomic and simple ideas - rather than the general computational psychology model of proposing that semantic ideas only have meaning on their own - as compounds of concepts, rather than allowing for meaningful simple atomic concepts. I like having my work turn having been thought of earlier by experts, it gives me an idea that I'm on the right track.


Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have an impressive blog here! I'm surely going to bookmark you! I have a sexy plus size lingerie site. It pretty much
covers sexy plus size lingerie related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

29 September, 2005 22:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home